She was born in 1992 in Kranj. She has been very fond of animals since she was a child and has wanted to become a vet ever since she can remember. After having finished primary school, she enrolled at the Veterinary Technician School in Ljubljana and successfully graduated in 2011. In January 2018 she graduated at the Veterinary Faculty in Ljubljana.
She has worked as a vet technician at Klinika Loka for ten years, having gained knowledge and experience already during her studies. She is mainly interested in internal medicine, ultrasound diagnostics, and cardiology of dogs and cats. She has been acquiring knowledge about those fields from renowned Slovenian specialists ever since she started studying.
Outside her working hours, she does various sports and is always busy with her big bunch of pets.
- April 3 2014: pre-congress day of Symposium on current diseases of small animals XXVII – Dermatology of purebred dogs
- April 3-5 2014: Symposium on current conditions of small animals XXVII
- November 14-15 2014: 5th Slovenian Veterinary Congress, Portorož
- April 10-11 2015: Symposium on current conditions of small animals XXVIII
- June 3-5 2016: 15th European Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Congress in Ljubljana (EVECC)
- March 30 2017: pre-congress day of Symposium on current diseases of small animals XXX – Veterinary orthopaedics and neurology, Portorož
- March 31 and April 1 2017: Symposium on current conditions of small animals XXX, Portorož
- November 9-11 2017: South European veterinary conference (SEVC), Barcelona